Ideal automation solutions for loading and unloading of parts on machining centres, presses, measuring stations, etc… Convenient, accurate, repeatable and reliable!
The CLA Robot Cell is composed of the following:
- A polyarticulated robot or scara with specific grippers
- A camera device for part recognition
- Automatic camera calibration
- Parts loading/unloading system
- Protection (cage, mats, detection, etc)
- Each application is studied and simulated in order to define the ideal solution
- Microplates screening.
CLA is a center of expertise of Mitsubishi robots
The range of automation components of CLA includes accurate, reliable and compact electric manipulators:
Gripper PE 410 & PE 410A
Electric gripper with 4 fingers
- Power and speed control
- Gripper PE410A is controlled. Hence it is also possible to control the opening position of the gripper.
TWIST TR136 & TR636
- Adjustable speed
- Simple and accurate positioning
- Simple installation
SPIDER - POLYVALENT PALLETIZER
XYZ Positioning table
- Maximum gripping surface
- Reduced drive inertia
- Ideal for handling, positioning and storing